Find a girl who will accept me for who I am

Balhaji234

Find a girl who will accept me for who I am

Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:37 pm

Hi, I'm Bal. I live in Singapore and have been a software engineer for almost 15 years, but I've never had a girlfriend. I'm still single in my mid-30s and don’t want to feel lonely anymore. Since last year 2021, I've decided to look for a serious relationship with a woman who’ll accept me for who I am.

Although I've had polio since birth, my situation won't be an obstacle to achieving my dream job. Are there any women out there who will accept me as I am?
Last edited by Balhaji234 on Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnnBelmond1990

Re: Find a girl who will accept me for who I am

Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:49 pm

Hi Bal,

I'm very impressed by your story. I was also born with a disability -- I am hard of hearing -- but went on to graduate from college with a degree in mathematics. I currently work for a large IT company here in my country and have been offered a managerial position. I've been having trouble finding someone who'll date me because people assume that it's too limiting to date someone like me. I have had an officemate before and just asked me out to dinner.

We've been married for a few months now! To be honest with you, he doesn't seem to mind that I'm deaf! Bal, if you keep looking for love, you're sure to find someone who'll accept you for who you are.

Balhaji234

Re: Find a girl who will accept me for who I am

Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:58 pm

Hi Ann, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm happy that you found the love of your life, stay in love!