My friend lose her mind!

AnnBelmond1990

My friend lose her mind!

Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:08 pm

Hello, I have a friend who is a diplomat, but because of the diverse cultures in each place she has traveled, she is now experiencing problems since she has talked with a variety of individuals. She had to start from scratch and procrastinated every time she had to travel to another country. She comes into contact with a variety of people, and her behavior is influenced by their customs. She has been said to relocate again when she had completely adjusted to the country. When she is unable to concentrate on something, she loses her attention. What advice do you think you can provide her?

Balhaji234

Re: My friend lose her mind!

Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:44 am

Hi Ann!

It was your friend's job as a diplomat to relocate overseas. I understand her circumstance, and I believe she must deal with it. She must bear with it, but I recommend that she engage in various activities to divert her focus. She needs to engage in certain activities to relieve stress and spend quality time with herself. For me, I arrange my activities and tasks by making a "to-do list," and when I completed the list, I feel better, and my life appears to be easier. Perhaps she also requires social support from her friends and family, as well as to cut out things that add to her stress.

AnnBelmond1990

Re: My friend lose her mind!

Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:22 am

Hello, Bal!

Thank you for your advice; my friend is now concentrating on her health. She just requires some relaxation in order to concentrate on her task. On the other side, she is interested in writing and pours her frustrations into it, which I believe helps. Your idea is quite helpful in her search for a pastime that would assist her divert her focus. Thank you so much, Bal.