Should I go back?

NeeVlad009

Should I go back?

Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:23 am

Hi it’s me again!

My friend works as an assistant chef in a restaurant, but due to the pandemic, the restaurant has closed, and the employees have been laid off. Throughout the pandemic, she opened a small business where she prepared home-cooked meals and delivered them to customers and it helped with their daily needs and expenses. It was a lot of fun because there were few interactions and social gatherings. She is content because, in addition to staying at home, she can spend time with his son. She is now able to keep an eye on their son and appears relieved. She had saved enough to start her own business and set up a small stall, but the restaurant she had previously worked at reopened and offered her the position again. She gave it a lot of thought because her business is still in its early stages and has no consistent income, but her previous job salary was satisfactory for them. She wants to return to work, but the time and effort she puts into her business is a waste. Do you believe it is advisable to return to work and accept the offer?

Sophie567

Re: Should I go back?

Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:34 pm

Hi Neeva, starting a business requires a lot of courage and risk; cheers to your friend for taking on the obstacles. Why not pursue her business if it gives her comfort when she is at home? As you stated, she was satisfied working at home since she could be with her kid. If her primary concern was income, she might put forth more effort to advertise her business. She may maximize her social media channels to advertise it and gain more consumers. She can utilize her time to research other techniques that will benefit both her and her business. She also has the first consumers from the pandemic, and she should seek better recommendations and opinions from them. I wish you the best for your friend.