Should I stay or not?

NancyB09366

Should I stay or not?

Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:51 am

Hey there,

I want to ask for an advice. I'm in a situation now where I don't know what to do.

I have a husband we're been married for 5 years now and we have one child. I have a problem with him because he does gambling.

We almost broke up because he gambled away all the money we had. My son lived with my father for a month when he didn't stop gambling. He got in a road accident, and I felt sorry for him and wanted to help him get better. I didn't want my son to be left without a father, so I took him back when I saw how much he was chasing after my son. To cut the story short, we got back together, and I forgave him.

Last month, I wanted to look at his cellphone because I was already suspicious that he was again gambling. When I checked his phone, I saw that he had gambled his entire salary.

I cried because I thought he had changed and that money was no longer an issue between us. I asked him, why did he do that again and he even lied to me—I was very hurt. I would like to ask for advice, on what to do because I don't know if he will do that again. Should I trust him again or not?

NeeVlad009

Re: Should I stay or not?

Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:16 pm

Hi Nancy,

That is so sad, I feel you. I know it's hard to trust a person again if they will do it to you same mistakes over and over again. I believe you really love your husband because you keep on forgiving him for the sake of your complete family. I suggest talking to him, HEART TO HEART, and telling him what you feel. Also, kneel down and pray to God about him. I know you can't change him but, God is there.