My lawyer sold me!

yvi777

My lawyer sold me!

Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:06 pm

I am asking for my money back to a friend (she was) and i had to do a case to get them back because she didnt want to pay. So i took a lawyer who basically sold me !! I know very well the ways my friend (she was) use such as try and find the friends of my lawyer and ask them to talk to him, story telling like she doesn't owe me anything and i'm fabricating a case etc, and how untrustable i am because i have taken money from many people, all bullshit and then surprisingly the main proof for my case loan transaction and so, which my lawer told me we would put whitin the case at the end, was not put in the case, and i lost ... so basically all was ok at the beggining until my lawyer sold me! horrible!! and i paid him!! how can you make sure your lawyer is trutable???

Sophie567

Re: My lawyer sold me!

Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:39 am

I know how you feel. It's hard to trust people when you're facing a tough situation like yours. Maybe you have a colleague who was in the same situation and managed to find a lawyer who was trustworthy. If so, ask your coworker for help and don't hesitate to ask for help from others. You'll find someone who is willing to help you.