My selfish cousin!

NeeVlad009

My selfish cousin!

Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:54 pm

Hi! I need your help.

My uncle died last year due to health issues and left the house deed to his youngest son, Kenneth. The family consists of seven siblings. My cousins have agreed to sell the house, however the oldest suggests that those who already have a family should have a larger portion and those who are unmarried should have a lower share. Kenneth disagrees and believes it was unjust because it was originally intended for the siblings to share. His aims and motivations are only for the siblings, and the money should be divided evenly among the seven. Because the eldest disagreed, Kenneth, the legal owner of the house, opted not to sell it, causing a conflict among the siblings. What are your thoughts about it, is Kenneth being reasonable or not? Do you think the oldest is selfish?

NancyB09366

Re: My selfish cousin!

Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:45 pm

Hello, I believe your cousin, Kenneth, is nice enough to divide the money from the house, which was originally his. I feel he made the correct decision for not selling the house since it is unjust. It appears that the oldest want to include his own family, who are not included in the distribution of the money among the seven family members. It is really terrible that there is still a family member that seeks to profit himself without regard for the other members. Like you mentioned, he's selfish.