She still loved him

Sophie567

She still loved him

Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:15 pm

Hello! I have a best friend, and she needs advice.

Her parents wanted her to move to New Zealand but her boyfriend didn't want her to go, and he wanted to be married with my best friend. They were together for two years, but a week before she was supposed to fly, she broke up with him.

They haven't spoken over a year. Last week, I told her that his ex boyfriend is engaged to his best friend now and she brokenhearted when she heard that Sam proposed to Brittany, who is already married with two children. She's still in love with him until now and she's been single since they broke up a year ago, and can't stop thinking about him! What is the best advice to told her?
Last edited by Sophie567 on Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NancyB09366

Re: I still loved him

Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:10 pm

I suggest she needs to talk to him and explain her side. Tell him that she still loved him until now.

If her ex-boyfriend still loves her he will choose your bestfriend and go with her in New Zealand, but if not sorry she need to move on and find someone worthy her your love.

Sophie567

Re: She still loved him

Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:29 am

Hello, Nancy! Thank you for your excellent advice; I believe they require proper closure. They are both to blame for ending their relationship in this way. My best friend is now sad and intends to take a two-week trip to rest and recover. She really wants some alone time to move on from her past. For the time being, she is focusing on self-love and will not entertain any suitors. Wishing her a great rest and happiness.