My mom passed away and I almost give up on life

NancyB09366

My mom passed away and I almost give up on life

Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:34 pm

When my mother passed away last 2015, I was in my third year of high school. I was fifteen years old at the time, and my brother was in grade school. All I remember is that I saw it with my own two eyes how she died. My heart shattered into pieces and I couldn’t speak. All I did was cry all day until my body was shaking so much, I couldn’t talk. All I kept thinking about was that there was no more mom anymore. No more mom for me to hug and cry on her shoulder for things to be better.

It can be said, that the best time is spent with your family or loved ones. Treasure every moment you are with them. I learned to be stronger when difficult times came in my life.

Sophie567

Re: My mom passed away and I almost give up on life

Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:18 pm

Yeah, indeed. Spending time with your family is the most precious time of your life.

Thank you for this, It reminds me also my mom she still alive :) but I missed her so much. I'm away from her right now, because of my job. Will call her later to have some talk about how's her day.

NancyB09366

Re: My mom passed away and I almost give up on life

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:37 am

Hello, Sophie!

We are at an age where we need to prioritize our jobs for our future and for our families, and as a result, we tend to overlook our parents due to our hectic schedules. We must venture beyond of our comfort zone without their assistance or presence. Please pay your mom a visit and spend some quality time with her. In our fast-paced world, family time is the finest time. She'd be delighted to see you, and I'm sure you'd be as well.