A bit of cheering up , I am in the mood of giving back ! I am sure you wanna read !

lilo894

A bit of cheering up , I am in the mood of giving back ! I am sure you wanna read !

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:59 pm

Well my father passed away! Well life is full of up and downs and definitely loved ones passing away is one of the worse. Right?
We are down, pushed to be sad, cry and complain, right?
Well it creates not only despair but also unwillingness, think about it and plenty of wrong things !!Then what will be left for when things will go well, if we cannot fully enjoy anymore?
So, I strongly advice to keep going, not think too much!
Sorry for being blunt here but I’m trying to help my way>>
I advise say:” it is so! “and “it’s fine as is!” , “How to move on now?” rather than “why does it happen to me?”, “I am tired”, “I can’t do it”. Give yourself the chance to move on, as sometimes if you go too far into despair etc there is a point of no/hard coming back! Guys wake up about that and move on before it gets harder or too late! Better from far is to use HOW TO rather then WHY IT 😊

Cheers! And remember you are unique so you are the best in your uniqueness!

Balhaji234

Re: A bit of cheering up , I am in the mood of giving back ! I am sure you wanna read !

Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:06 am

Hi! That was really encouraging of you. I'm sure he was ecstatic that you thought that way. We can't fight time, and it will pass, but it is up to those left behind to deal with the situation. Let us continue to live as we know they are now in a good place.