Her boyfriend left her when she got their baby

yvi777

Her boyfriend left her when she got their baby

Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:11 pm

Hi, a friend of mine Anabelle just got her baby a month ago, just before she delivered her boyfriend left her, no reason!! Ok they argued on couple of things like he was freeking out , like having a responsibility was too much, he didn’t even give it a chance!! It’s just like too sad , it’s unbelievable what 2 persons can do when united together, and then what fear can destroy!! Just wanted to share, don’t destroy a relation because of fear and if difficult things happen in life it’s sometimes worth the challenge especially when it comes to life!!

NancyB09366

Re: Her boyfriend left her when she got their baby

Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:57 am

I'm worried about Annabelle. I think her boyfriend isn't taking their relationship seriously and doesn't appear ready to be a father. If he really loves Annabelle, he will do whatever it takes to make things work between them.

yvi777

Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:25 pm

Hi Nancy again, lol as i just answered you on your worries about your father passing away within the forum related to business :)
I thought lets have a look at that forum and i see you here ! i have an hour to kill so i'm using it surfing on the forum.
yepp about Annabelle im helping her with the baby whenever i can !
Her boyfriend left , out of fear from too many responsabilties
He did love her but he got really afraid she told me and left , let's see he will maybe come back but she says she is not ready for him to be part of her life anymore, she is so much hurt !
I am sharing there story because sometimes fear is too big and can come out of our past such a reminding us of a past situation (inconscious) etc. i think in the case they were in, they should have seen someone acouple terapist or anyone third person who can efficiency help. its a shame
Talk soon

NancyB09366

Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:37 pm

Hello there, Yvi!

It was a tragedy that their love had been shattered by responsibilities and fear. However, leaving the woman you care about alone to deal with the situation is troublesome. If he's terrified, how much more so is your friend, who is bearing the burden alone? Salute to your friend's bravery, and I understand her point of view if the guy ever returns. She was so hurt that she began to mistrust her boyfriend's devotion. Love would be difficult to regain, and he should feel ashamed for what he has done.