My sister's career is at risk

NeeVlad009

My sister's career is at risk

Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:36 am

Hi! I just had a quick question.

My sister quit her corporate career to help with our family business. She has worked with the firm for some years and is eligible for promotion. I believe she resigned because she was suffering burnout or exhaustion at work. However, she chose to handle our family business, and you are all aware of the circumstance. Because of the pandemic, it is difficult to run a business nowadays. I know she can handle it, but I can't stop worrying about the various outcomes. Do you believe she made the correct decision?

Sophie567

Re: My sister's career is at risk

Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:33 pm

Hello, I believe your sister is competent of running your family's business. We must examine her corporate experience, which may potentially benefit your company. However, she must also learn the new approach that this pandemic requires to compete. She needed your advice on how to handle the situation effectively and must seek a solution to the current problem with the assistance of your family. Perhaps your family's participation is the key to her success and to relieving your concerns.

NeeVlad009

Re: My sister's career is at risk

Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:38 pm

Hello, Sophie!

Thank you for having faith in my sister. It means a lot to her because she recently resigned her job and will be starting something new. She is currently devoting time to researching current trends by watching YouTube lessons and TikTok trends. She's really pleased, and I can feel a sense of satisfaction and tranquility in her eyes. My family feels that her experience will undoubtedly lead to success in her future life endeavor. Salute to my sister.